W 3 Group is an Atlanta marketing company that helps businesses market themselves more effectively, primarily via Internet marketing strategies and tactics. W 3 Group offers services in search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, and many other tactics & strategies. Contact us today for a FREE consultation to learn how to kick-start your company’s sales. We don’t use a cookie-cutter approach – we want to understand your business and your customers first, then we can recommend strategies that are more likely to work for your business.
We only work with ONE company in a particular niche market in a given geographic area. That way you can be assured that we’re not doing the same thing for your top competitor down the street. Besides, there’s only one #1 spot on Google for a given keyword.
Some of what we do
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Local Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing / YouTube Marketing
- Article Marketing
- Location-Based Social Network Marketing (e.g. Foursquare and Gowalla)
- Online PR
- Email Marketing
- Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Clickable Classified Image Ads (e.g. Craigslist and Backpages ads)
- Video Editing
- Marketing Strategy
- Copy Writing
- Logo Design and Development
- Market Research
- Online Surveys
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory Profile Creation & Optimization
- Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Coaching
- Workshops, Speaking Engagements
Whether you have an existing website or not, we at W3 Group Marketing can help.
How are we different from the other companies?
- We’re not going to be the cheapest, but we will provide the best value. Too many businesses think they’re saving money by hiring the cheapest marketing firm out there, but the real cost is twofold. By paying money for inferior marketing that just doesn’t get the results you need, you’re out that money plus the opportunity cost of all the clients you could have gotten if you’d done it right the first time.
- We know marketing. We understand that different businesses need different approaches. What works for a law firm won’t work the same way for a chiropractor, a tree service or a car dealer.
- We take the time to understand your business and implement what will work for you. You won’t find any cookie-cutter approaches here. One size definitely does not fit all.
- We test and measure results. The only way to keep getting better and better results is to test and measure. Improve on what works, modify or discard what doesn’t.
- We don’t waste time doing things that used to work but don’t work any more. Link exchanges, search engine submissions, link farms, and so on just don’t work any more. You don’t need to waste time submitting your sites to the search engines anymore, and you certainly shouldn’t pay to do this. There are other, faster, cheaper and more effective ways to get better results.
Why are we in business?
David B. Wright, founder and Chief Marketing Officer, explains:
I started my career in the corporate world, and have had many roles including sales, marketing, project management, consulting and benchmarking. I’ve worked with all types of clients – from Fortune 1000 companies to individuals, small and midsized businesses. I’ve lived and worked in Tokyo, Japan for nearly 6 years and have done business around the world, with companies across many industries.
I’ve been online since 1994, built my first website in about 2000 (and boy, was it ugly! It even had a couple of the goofy “Under Construction” animated gif images and the walking ASCII man). I started my first online business in 2004, shortly after leaving the corporate world and attending the first of many Internet marketing seminars. This was an Amazon store where I’d sell used books, CDs, DVDs, and so on through Amazon. It’s still up and running if you’re interested- http://www.amazon.com/shops/asktherichdad
By 2003 I had started writing my first book, Get A Job! Your Guide to Making Successful Career Moves, which I self-published in 2006 through a print-on-demand publishing company that will print as many as thousands or as few as one copy at a time. Being a self-published author, of course the marketing was entirely up to me. By that time, I had been to numerous Internet marketing seminars, conferences, workshops and meetups, and had been on quite a few webinars and teleseminars as well.
So I went at it with a vengeance – I was on a mission to help as many people as I could, but was also pursuing real estate investing and marketing real estate investor education, so I was doing double-duty marketing 2 totally different types of products.
The next thing I knew, one of the people in my first Mastermind group told me that I was #1 on Yahoo! for “Get a job book” – naturally, I was ecstatic, especially once I checked for myself and saw that (at that time) it was out of over 1 BILLION results! Then I became #1 on Bing and #1 on Google for the same phrase, and expanded from there.
I had also achieved some success in Search Engine Optimization for other types of products and services, and started working with more small to midsized businesses and helping them attract more clients through effective marketing. I found that I really loved working with these smaller & medium-sized businesses for many reasons. Perhaps the biggest reason is that I feel like I’m really making a difference for individual people and their families. I find that rewarding on a personal level.
So contact us today to see how we might be able to help you and your business.
And find out how we can help your business get more business!